Looking for Licensed Home Child Care?
Home Child Care offers flexibility in meeting your child care needs. Children within our Home Child Care Program enjoy a warm, nurturing family setting in a small multi-age group environment. The program serves children from infancy to age 12. Our homes are located within the Sarnia-Lambton and Chatham-Kent areas.
Benefits of our Home Child Care Program:
- Home Child Care Providers are pre-screened and selected through a process of reference and background checks, as well as an inspection of their home.
- Low ratios which limit the number of children in care no more than 5 children under the age of six allowed at one time.
- Flexible hours of care including days, evening, overnights and weekends.
- Licensed through the Ministry of Education
- Qualified Home Visitors provide assistance, support and monitoring including scheduled and unscheduled visits of each home on a regular basis.
- Safe home environment – Health and Fire Inspections completed.
- Childcare Subsidy available for qualifying families.
CHILD CARE SPACE IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* Sarnia – Extended care services including evenings, weekends and overnight care for all ages
* Petrolia – Day time hours
Please contact Sue Hollingsworth, Home Visitor
519-882-3480 Ext. 24
* Wallaceburg – under the age of 3 – 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
* Dover Centre
* Chatham – under the age of 4 – 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Please contact Sheila Schaffer, Home Visitor