We are currently searching for caring and compassionate Team Members for our Before and After School Programs. These centres provide an environment that fosters creativity, promotes wonder and encourages each child’s natural curiosity and desire to explore and learn within a licensed childcare setting. Our Team Members foster the health, safety, and well-being of children while encouraging exploration of their surrounding environment.
Our current openings include contract positions within the following facilities:
- Aberarder Central School (Before & After School Program)
- East Lambton Elementary School (Before & After School Program)
- Errol Village Public School (Before & After School Program)
The successful candidates will be responsible for the daily screening process, information tracking, as well as disinfecting and cleaning duties to ensure that our childcare programs are safe for all staff and children. Health and safety protocols and procedure training will be provided.
Qualifications and skills required include:
- Full screening will be required including criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening, immunizations and TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification including Infant and Toddler
- Valid Class G driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Past experience working in a formalized childcare centre is an asset but not required
- Caring and compassionate attitude
Hours of Work: 7:00am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 6:00pm – Monday to Friday
Start Date: August 31, 2020
Lambton Rural Child Care is an equal opportunity employer servicing our diverse communities. Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.