We are currently searching for caring and compassionate Educators (RECE) for our Centre-Based Programs. These centres provide an environment that fosters creativity, promotes wonder and encourages each child’s natural curiosity and desire to explore and learn within a licensed childcare setting. Our Educators foster the health, safety, and well-being of children while encouraging exploration of their surrounding environment.
Our current openings include contract positions within the following facilities:
- Brooke Alvinston Child Care Centre
- Dresden Area Public School
- Aberarder Central School (Before & After School Program)
- East Lambton Elementary School (Before & After School Program)
- Errol Village Public School (Before & After School Program)
The successful candidates must be committed to providing top quality care and education for students who are enrolled in our programs. Our goal is to enhance the lives of every child that attends our facility. If you are a patient, caring professional with a background in child care, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications and skills required include:
- Full screening will be required including criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening, immunizations and TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification including Infant and Toddler
- Valid Class G driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Past experience working in a formalized childcare centre, and Early Childhood Education Diploma is an asset but not required
- Caring and compassionate attitude
Hours of Work: Flexible hours depending on program location.
Start Date: August 31, 2020
Lambton Rural Child Care is an equal opportunity employer servicing our diverse communities. Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LRCC adheres to all Ministry of Education and local Public Health guidelines and protocols. LRCC provides all personal protective equipment necessary for each Team Member’s specific positions.