Centre-Based Program Educators
Since 1993 Lambton Rural Child Care has been providing quality, child care options, focused on children’s physical, emotional and social development while maintaining a stimulating learning environment. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our dedicated team of professionals.
We are currently searching for caring and compassionate educators for our Centre-Based Programs. These centres provide an environment that fosters creativity, promotes wonder and encourages each child’s natural curiosity and desire to explore and learn within a licensed childcare setting. Our Educators foster the health, safety, and well-being of children while encouraging exploration of their surrounding environment.
Our current openings include contract positions within the following facilities:
- Brooke Alvinston Child Care Centre
- Dresden Public School
- Errol Village Public School (Before & After School Program)
The successful candidates must be committed to providing top quality care and education for students who are enrolled in our programs. Our goal is to enhance the lives of every child that attends our facility. If you are a patient, caring professional with a background in child care, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications and skills required include:
- Full screening will be required including criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening and immunizations and TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification including Infant and Toddler
- Valid Class G driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Past experience working in a formalized childcare centre, and Early Childhood Education Diploma is an asset but not required
- Caring and compassionate attitude
Rate of Pay: Competitive salaries and health benefits will be negotiated.
Hours of Work: Flexible hours will be negotiated.
Start Date: To be negotiated.
Lambton Rural Child Care is an equal opportunity employer servicing our diverse communities. Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information on our Centre-Based Programs, click here.